Desperado Duel Bicycle Race
400 E 100 S
Red, orange and white aren’t colors that you would necessarily throw out when describing a landscape. Even less so if you were to say that those three colors melt together to create a range of hues that are draped over the spires creating the spectacle that is Bryce Canyon. The Desperado Duel takes you past the doorstep of the National Park giving you a first-hand look of those melted colors and the iconic hoodoos of the canyon.
As Ernest Hemingway pointed out, “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.” The Desperado Duel gives you that close-up perspective of the Bryce area. With fully stocked rest stops and rolling support sag, you can enjoy just pedaling, taking in all the scenery, fresh air and rural charm as you pedal either the 50, 100 or 150 mile loops.
- Event is chip timed
- Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
- A distance to challenge every rider with 50, 109, & 150 mile options
- Event is capped at 500 riders, so register now and secure your spot
- You’ll receive a custom Desperado Duel event Medal with your registration
- You’ll get a one-of-a-kind Desperado Duel T-Shirt with your registration
- Pre-ride party at check in
- Roving Sag support
- Same popular route!