740 N Main St
Panguitch, UT 84759
Skirting the doorstep of Bryce Canyon, the Desperado Duel’s course is like riding through a living painting. With scenery that takes your breath away, crystal clear air, scenic roads with low traffic, and mild summer temperatures, this is the perfect event for you!
Ride the Desperado Duel and You’ll Experience the Beauty of Bryce Canyon’s doorstep first hand with our 50, 109, & 150 mile options. You’ll certainly agree, it’s one thing to Drive scenic roads, to see country flashing by while you watch for landmarks…
But to ride your bike through country that makes your heart flutter in awe at its beauty, that’s something totally different. You can feel the air against your skin, rustling your hair. Nothing blocks your view of the majesty surrounding you, nothing separates you from nature. When you ride through a patch of shade you feel the temperature drop. You hear the sounds of life all around and smell the flowers. None of that happens in your car…
The Desperado Duel offers you the chance to appreciate the beauty around Bryce Canyon in a way few ever have or will.
- Event is chip timed
- Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
- A distance to challenge every rider with 50, 109, & 150 mile options
- Event is capped at 500 riders, so register now and secure your spot
- You’ll receive a custom Desperado Dual event Medal with your registration
- You’ll get a one-of-a-kind Desperado Dual trucker hat with your registration
- Pre-ride party at check in
- Roving Sag support
- Same popular route!
For more information and to register visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/desperado-duel-registration-20825008160.